About Honeywell VisionPRO® IAQ Installation Manual
Honeywell VisionPRO® IAQ Installation
Thermostat can be mounted on 2" x 4" J box or on drywall or plaster using included wall anchors (drill 3/16" holes for drywall; 7/32" holes for plaster).
Connect 1, 2, 3 terminals on thermostat to 1, 2, 3 terminals on EIM or Zone Panel; see EIM or Zone Panel Installation Guide for wiring diagrams.
Honeywell VisionPRO® IAQ Set date/time
Honeywell VisionPRO® IAQ Special function
- Auto Discover: Setup functions set to “E” (Auto Discover) will be configured automatically, based on information sent from connected equipment. When using Auto Discover, verify that the discovered value is correct. If it is not, the equipment is not communicating the information, and you must change settings manually.
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery (Setup Function 0530): Allows the thermostat to “learn” how long the furnace and air conditioner take to reach programmed temperature settings, so the temperature is reached at the scheduled time.
- Compressor Protection (Setup Function 0580): Forces the compressor to wait a few minutes before restarting, to prevent damage. During this time, the message “Wait” flashes on the display.
- Southern Away Dehumidification Control (Setup Functions 0390-0394): This feature is useful for homes in southern climates. It allows humidity control when the the home is unoccupied for long periods during the hot/humid season. You can control temperature (Function 0393) and dehumidification (Function 0394) while away. You can control humidity with a dehumidifier or a cooling system (Function 0379). If a cooling system is used, humidity is controlled by cooling indoor air to the Low Limit Temperature (Function 0392). When the desired humidity is reached, the system will maintain the temperature you select in Function 0393.
- Heat Pump Control — Electric Backup (Setup Functions 0350-0360): If an outdoor temperature sensor is installed, select a compressor lockout temperature (Function 0350). Below this temperature, only electric heat operates. Also select an auxiliary lockout temperature (Function 0360). Above this temperature, only the compressor operates. Between these temperatures, both heat sources operate.
- Heat Pump Control — Fossil Fuel Backup (Setup Function 0345): Option 0 (Balance point only): If outdoor temperature is above balance point (Function 0350), only the compressor operates. Below this temperature, only backup heat operates.
- Option 1 (Balance point + 2°F droop): As above, but backup heat is activated if room temperature drops by 2°F (compressor is deactivated).
- Option 2: (Balance point/Aux Heat +2°F droop): Compressor works only above auxiliary lockout temperature, backup heat works only below balance point, 2°F droop between temperatures. If temperature is not reached in a reasonable time, set the upstage timer (Function 0346). After the designated time, the compressor will be deactivated and the system will switch to backup heat.
- Ventilation Control (Setup Functions 0400-0406): If the system includes a self-powered ventilation unit (Function 0400), the home can be ventilated on demand, or ventilated automatically if high humidity is detected while in heating mode (Function 0406).
Readmore and Download Honeywell VisionPRO® IAQ Installation Manual PDF Below