Seca 465_466 Service Manual
Seca 465 Digital printer with wireless reception and analysis of measurements on thermal paper.
The Seca 465 digital printer is exactly the right partner for measuring rods and scales with wireless transmission by Seca. Via its wireless receiver and pre-configured SD smart card, the printer receives the measurements transmitted by Seca devices and analyzes the data. The printer compares height and weight to reference values as defined by WHO, CDC and Kromeyer- Hauschild et al., and ascertains percentiles for children. Resting energy expenditure and total energy expenditure based on parameters of gender, age and PAL (Physical Activity Level) are also calculated.
- Network-capable via Seca 360° wireless technology.
- Analysis and graphic formatting of measurements.
- Comparison of height and weight.
- Determination of Body Fat Rate (BFR), resting metabolic rate and total energy consumption.
- Children’s results expressed in percentiles.
- BMI ascertained at press of a key.
- Analyze measurements on thermal paper.
- Easily configure layout of print-out with seca print designer software.
Technical Data Seca 465_466 Service Manual
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.2 x 4.6 x 6.7 inch/106 x 117 x 170 mm
- Net Weight: 1.8 lbs/0.80 kg
- Power Supply: Power adapter
- Print speed: 80 mm/sec
- Print width: 48 mm
Read More Seca 465_466 Service Manual on PDF Below