Seca 284_285 Service Manual
Seca 284 Digital measuring station for height and weight with wireless transmission
These service instructions are intended for specialist staff responsible for maintenance and repair of the devices. These persons must be familiar with all the relevant electro-technical regulations and must adhere to them any time.These instructions are not suitable for users without specialist knowledge.
Determine weight and height – in just one step.
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- Fine 50 g (0.1-pound) graduation and high capacity of 300 kg (660 pounds).
- Automatic calculation of BMI.
- The three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be transmitted wirelessly to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
Technical Data Seca 284_285 Service Manual
|Capacity:||660 lbs, 300 kg|
|Graduation (g):||50 g / 0,1 lbs|
|Measuring range in cm:||30 - 200 cm|
|Measuring range in inch:||11 inch - 7 ft 2 inch "|
|Graduation [Measuring Rod]:||1 mm / 0,05 inch|
|Power supply:||Battery, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||434 x 2394 x 466 mm , 17,1 x 94,3 x 18,3 inch|
|Net weight:||16 kg , 35,3 lbs|
|Functions and Properties:||PRINT, Overload protection, Auto-PRINT, Measuring rod, Transport custors, TARE, Auto-clear, Clear, Patient data input, BFR (Body Fat Rate), Pre-TARE, Mother/Child function, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, Auto-BMI, kg/lbs switch-over, Calibration, Autom. Calibration, Automatic switch-off, Wireless interface, SEND, RESET, Acoustic signals can be activated, Backlighting, cm/inch-switch-over, Damping, User-defined zero setting, Auto-SEND|
Read More for the seca 284 service manual below