About Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 Service Manual
Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 Service Manual describes basic functions, theory of electrical and mechanical operations, maintenance and repair procedures of the EPSON AcuLaser C4000, AcuLaser C4100 and AcuLaser C3000. The instructions and procedures included herein are intended for the experienced repair technicians, and attention should be given to the precautions on the preceding page.
Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 Manual Configuration
Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 Service Manual consists of six chapters and Appendix.
CHAPTER 1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Provides a general overview and specifications of the product.
CHAPTER 2. OPERATING PRINCIPLES
Describes the theory of electrical and mechanical operations of the product.
CHAPTER 3. TROUBLESHOOTING
Provides the step-by-step procedures for troubleshooting.
CHAPTER 4. DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
Describes the step-by-step procedures for disassembling/assembling and adjusting the product.
CHAPTER 5 ADJUSTMENT
Provides Epson-approved methods for adjustment.
CHAPTER 6. MAINTENANCE
Provides preventive maintenance procedures and the lists of Epson-approved lubricants and adhesives required for servicing the product.
APPENDIX. Provides the following additional information for reference:
- Connector pin assignments
- Electric circuit boards components layout
- Exploded diagram
- Electrical circuit boards schematics
Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 Features
Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 printer is a non-impact color page printer that takes advantage of a laser and electrophotographic technologies. It provides 1200/600/300 dpi of resolution and 16 ppm (A4/LT) of printing speed for both color and monochrome printing. The main features of the printer are as follows:
Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 ENGINE FEATURES
- A4 tandem engine, a high-speed engine which printing speed is 16 PPM for both color and monochrome printing (when printing A4/LT). Engine for True 1200 dpi of high resolution and full-color printing (however printing speed is reduced by half).
- The Duplex Print Unit is equipped as standard. Special types of paper such as thick paper, OHP sheets (transparency), label sealing sheets, and envelopes cannot be printed in duplex.
- By using high quality plain paper, higher quality printing is possible.
- Capable of printing on thick paper and OHP sheets for laser printers.
- Provides easy maintenance of a color laser printer. The users can replace all consumables. Toner cartridges (C, M, Y, K), Photoconductor Unit, Transfer Unit, Fuser Unit
- Standard paper feed devices are the following 2-bin; the MP Tray (up to 100 sheets) and the Lower Cassette (up to 500 sheets, A4/LT). By adding the two optional Lower Cassette (up to 500 sheets * 2 cassettes, A4/LT), a maximum of 1600 sheets can be fed from the 4-bin in total.
- Standard paper eject is up to 250 sheets into the Face-down tray.
Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 CONTROLLER FEATURES
- High-speed controller with a new CPU adopted
- 64-bit RISC CPU ---- PowerPC 750CX 400 MHz
- 64-bit high-speed memory ---- PC100 SDRAM DIMM
- 64 MB of standard RAM By installing additional RAM, the memory can be expanded up to 576 MB (64 MB + 512 MB) (Furthermore, by replacing the standard RAM with a 512 MB RAM, the memory can be expanded up to 1024 MB)
- Enhanced ASIC is equipped (VIP2, CDMC) The color management technologies shown below have been incorporated into the hardware to achieve high-speed processing.
- CCNV3 (color conversion of RGB into CMYK) CCMP (color compression for RGBX or CMYKX and expansion)
- CLRCTL (color adjustment)
- Three types of standard interface are available
- IEEE 1284 compatible and ECP compatible parallel Interface
- Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX/10 Base-T)
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) 1.1
- By expanding memory with RAM DIMMs, the following functions can be enhanced and speeded up
- CPGI drawing area
- Image creating speed
- Firmware update function is possible (RCC compatible) when a Flash DIMM is installed
- HDD can be installed
Read More Epson Aculaser C4100 C4000 C3000 Service Manual on PDF Below