About EPSON AcuLaser Color 2000 Service Manual
EPSON AcuLaser Color 2000 Service Manual describes basic functions, theory of electrical and mechanical operations, maintenance and repair procedures of EPSON AcuLaser Color 2000. The instructions and procedures included herein are intended for the experienced repair technicians, and attention should be given to the precautions on the preceding page. The chapters are organized as follows:
CHAPTER 1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Provides a general overview and specifications of the product.
CHAPTER 2. OPERATING PRINCIPLES
Describes the theory of electrical and mechanical operations of the product.
CHAPTER 3. TROUBLESHOOTING
Provides the step-by-step procedures for troubleshooting.
CHAPTER 4. DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
Describes the step-by-step procedures for disassembling and assembling the product.
CHAPTER 5. ADJUSTMENTS
No adjustment is required for this product..
CHAPTER 6. MAINTENANCE
Provides preventive maintenance procedures for servicing the product.
APPENDIX Provides the following additional information for reference:
- MCU Internal Connection Diagram
- Component Layout
- Exploded Diagram
- Circuit Diagram
This printer is a non-impact color page printer driven by a laser and electrophotographic technologies. It has a resolution of 600/300 dpi and print speed is 5 ppm (A4/LT color)/20 ppm (A4/LT B/W). It is also equipped with AcuLaser Color Halftoning as its full color technology.
- High speed print engine at a print speed of 5 PPM for color, and 20 PPM for B/W (when printing A4/LT). The engine is capable of printing true 600 dpi high resolution in full color.
- Duplex printing supported (A4/LT). Cannot print duplex for thick paper, transparency and labels.
- Higher quality printing is possible with high quality plain paper.
- Capable of printing thick paper and OHP (exclusive OHP sheets is recommended).
- Features easy maintenance as a color laser printer. The user can replace all consumables. Toner cartridges (C, M, Y, K)
- Photoconductor Kit
- Photoconductor unit, Waste Toner Collector and Print Head Filter included.
- Fuser Oil Roll
- Fuser Kit
- Fuser unit, 2nd Transfer Roll included
- Transfer Belt Unit
- Waste Toner Collector (Can be aupplied separately.)
- Standard paper feed includes 2 bins; MP tray (up to 150 sheets) and Lower cassette (up to 500 sheets, A4/LT). Including the optional single Lower cassette (up to 500 sheets, A4/LT), paper feeding of up to 1150 sheets from 3 bins is possible. MP Tray can hold up to 50 sheets of thick paper, transparency or label sheet.
- Standard paper output can output 500 sheets Face-down.
Read More EPSON AcuLaser Color 2000 Service Manual on PDF Below