About Epson Aculaser CX11 CX11F Service Manual
Epson Aculaser CX11 CX11F Service Manual describes basic functions, theory of electrical and mechanical operations, maintenance and repair procedures of the printer. The instructions and procedures included herein are intended for the experienced repair technicians, and attention should be given to the precautions on the preceding page.
Precautionary notations throughout the text are categorized relative to 1)Personal injury and 2) damage to equipment. DANGER Signals a precaution which, if ignored, could result in serious or fatal personal injury. Great caution should be exercised in performing procedures preceded by DANGER Headings. WARNING Signals a precaution which, if ignored, could result in damage to equipment. The precautionary measures itemized below should always be observed when performing repair/maintenance procedures.
- ALWAYS DISCONNECT THE PRODUCT FROM THE POWER SOURCE AND PERIPHERAL DEVICES PERFORMING ANY MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR PROCEDURES.
- NO WORK SHOULD BE PERFORMED ON THE UNIT BY PERSONS UNFAMILIAR WITH BASIC SAFETY MEASURES AS DICTATED FOR ALL ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS IN THEIR LINE OF WORK.
- WHEN PERFORMING TESTING AS DICTATED WITHIN THIS MANUAL, DO NOT CONNECT THE UNIT TO A POWER SOURCE UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO. WHEN THE POWER SUPPLY CABLE MUST BE CONNECTED, USE EXTREME CAUTION IN WORKING ON POWER SUPPLY AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS.
- ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES FOR DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY TO AVOID INJURY FROM SHARP METAL EDGES.
- REPAIRS ON EPSON PRODUCT SHOULD BE PERFORMED ONLY BY AN EPSON CERTIFIED REPAIR TECHNICIAN.
- MAKE CERTAIN THAT THE SOURCE VOLTAGES IS THE SAME AS THE RATED VOLTAGE, LISTED ON THE SERIAL NUMBER/RATING PLATE. IF THE EPSON PRODUCT HAS A PRIMARY AC RATING DIFFERENT FROM AVAILABLE POWER SOURCE, DO NOT CONNECT IT TO THE POWER SOURCE.
- ALWAYS VERIFY THAT THE EPSON PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE POWER SOURCE BEFORE REMOVING OR REPLACING PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS AND/OR INDIVIDUAL CHIPS.
- IN ORDER TO PROTECT SENSITIVE MICROPROCESSORS AND CIRCUITRY, USE STATIC DISCHARGE EQUIPMENT, SUCH AS ANTI-STATIC WRIST STRAPS, WHEN ACCESSING INTERNAL COMPONENTS.
- REPLACE MALFUNCTIONING COMPONENTS ONLY WITH THOSE COMPONENTS BY THE MANUFACTURE; INTRODUCTION OF SECONDSOURCE ICs OR OTHER NON-APPROVED COMPONENTS MAY DAMAGE THE PRODUCT AND VOID ANY APPLICABLE EPSON WARRANTY
Epson Aculaser CX11 CX11F Service Manual Configuration
This manual consists of six chapters and Appendix.
CHAPTER 1.PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Provides a general overview and specifications of the product.
CHAPTER 2.OPERATING PRINCIPLES
Describes the theory of electrical and mechanical operations of the product.
Describes the step-by-step procedures for the troubleshooting.
CHAPTER 4.DISASSEMBLY / ASSEMBLY
Describes the step-by-step procedures for disassembling and assembling the product.
Provides Epson-approved methods for adjustment.
Provides preventive maintenance procedures and the lists of Epsonapproved lubricants and adhesives required for servicing the product.
APPENDIX Provides the following additional information for reference:
- System Connection Diagram and Printer System Electrical Connection
- Packaging Specification
- Exploded diagram & Parts List
- Electrical circuit boards schematics
- System Parameter/List of Error List
Read More Epson Aculaser CX11 CX11F Service Manual on PDF Below