About Epson Artisan 700-800 Series Service Manual
This manual describes basic functions, theory of electrical and mechanical operations, maintenance and repair procedures of the printer. The instructions and procedures included herein are intended for the experienced repair technicians, and attention should be given to the precautions on the preceding page.
Epson Artisan 700-800 Series Service Manual Manual Configuration
Epson Artisan 700-800 Series Service Manual consists of six chapters and Appendix.
CHAPTER 1.PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Provides a general overview and specifications of the product.
CHAPTER 2.OPERATING PRINCIPLES
Describes the theory of electrical and mechanical operations of the product.
Describes the step-by-step procedures for the troubleshooting.
CHAPTER 4.DISASSEMBLY / ASSEMBLY
Describes the step-by-step procedures for disassembling and assembling the product.
Provides Epson-approved methods for adjustment.
Provides preventive maintenance procedures and the lists of Epson- approved lubricants and adhesives required for servicing the product.
APPENDIX Provides the following additional information for reference:
- Exploded Diagram
- Parts List
Features Epson Artisan 700-800 Series
Epson Artisan 800/Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW/TX800FW/Epson Artisan 700/ Epson Stylus Photo PX700W/TX700W are color inkjet printers that have 4 in 1 functions (Printer for PC, Scanner for PC, Standalone copy, Memory card printing).
- Printing from a computer or directly printing from a memory card
- Auto duplex printing using Duplex Printing Unit (option)
- Built-in CD/DVD tray
- Front double paper feeding function using a double-deck cassette
- Auto nozzle check (cleaning) using AID
- Maximum print resolution: SMGA 5760 (H) x 1440 (V) dpi
- F6 Turbo II print head achieves higher print speed than ever (Black: 180 nozzles x 1, Color: 180 nozzles x 5 per color)
- Six independent ink cartridges is installed (Dye inks)
- Borderless printing on specified EPSON brand paper is available
- Scanning from a computer
- Offers a function that directly stores a scan data to a memory card
- High quality copy using the printing and scanning functions. Offers 13 preset copy layouts
- Enables to print images in an external storage device
- Backup copy of a memory card can be made on an external media
- Offers camera direct print (PictBridge)
- Available for printing, scanning, and memory card access via wired/wireless network
- Mounting the optional Bluetooth unit offers wireless communication with an external device
Read More Epson Artisan 700-800 Series Service Manual on PDF Below