About Epson CX7300/CX8300, TX200/TX400, SX200/NX200 Service Manual
Epson CX7300/CX8300, TX200/TX400, SX200/NX200 Service Manual describes basic functions, theory of electrical and mechanical operations, maintenance and repair procedures of the printer. The instructions and procedures included herein are intended for the experienced repair technicians, and attention should be given to the precautions on the preceding page.
Epson CX7300/CX8300, TX200/TX400, SX200/NX200 Features
In this chapter, the product names are called as follows:
|nameCX7300 series||seriesStylus CX7300/CX7400|
|TX200 series||seriesStylus NX200/TX200/TX203/TX209/SX200/SX205|
EPSON Stylus CX7300/TX200/CX8300/TX400 series are color ink-jet printers with scanner function and have the following features. The difference in appearance between the two models is LCD; CX8300/TX400 series is equipped with LCD, and CX7300/TX200 series is not equipped with it.
- Available Functions
- Printer = Printing from a computer or directly printing from a memory card.
- Scanner = Scanning from a computer
- Copy = Stand alone copy using the scanning and printing functions
- Memory card slot = Available as USB memory card slot for PC
- Color LCD (CX8300/TX400 series only) 2.5-inch color TFD LCD (CX8300 series), 2.5-inch color α-TFT LCD (TX400 series)
- High speed & High quality
- Maximum print resolution: SMGA 5760 (H) x 1440 (V) dpi
- D4-chips Turbo II Printhead achieves higher print speed than ever. (Black: 90 nozzles x 1, Color: 90 nozzles x 1 per color)
- Four independent ink cartridges is installed.
- Newly developed pigment ink is employed.
- Borderless printing on specified EPSON brand paper is available.
|Print method||On-demand ink jet|
|Nozzle configuration||Black:90 nozzles x 1
Color:90 nozzles x 3 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
|Print direction||Bi-directional minimum distance printing, Unidirectional printing|
|Print resolution||Horizontal x Vertical (dpi)
|Input buffer size||64 Kbytes|
|Paper feed method||Friction feed, using the ASF (Auto Sheet Feeder)|
|Paper path||Top feed, front out|
|Paper feed rates||T.B.D. mm/sec (at 25.4 mm feed)|
|PF interval||Programmable in 0.01764 mm (1/1440 inch) steps|
Epson CX7300/CX8300, TX200/TX400, SX200/NX200 Service Manual Configuration
This manual consists of six chapters and Appendix.
CHAPTER 1.PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Provides a general overview and specifications of the product.
CHAPTER 2.OPERATING PRINCIPLES
Describes the theory of electrical and mechanical operations of the product.
Describes the step-by-step procedures for the troubleshooting.
CHAPTER 4.DISASSEMBLY / ASSEMBLY
Describes the step-by-step procedures for disassembling and assembling the product.
Provides Epson-approved methods for adjustment.
Provides preventive maintenance procedures and the lists of Epsonapproved lubricants and adhesives required for servicing the product.
APPENDIX Provides the following additional information for reference:
- Exploded Diagram
- Parts List
Read More Epson CX7300/CX8300, TX200/TX400, SX200/NX200 Service Manual on PDF Below