About Epson EPL-N2000 Service Manual
This printer is a page printer which operates by means of a laser. There is no possibility of danger from the laser, provided the printer is operated according to the instructions in this manual provided. Since radiation emitted by the laser is completely confined within protective housings, the laser beam cannot escape from the machine during any phase of user operation.
For United States Users;
This printer is certified as a Class 1 Laser product under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Radiation Performance Standard according to the Radiation Control for Health and Safety Act of 1968. This means that the printer does not produce hazardous laser radiation.
The Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration implemented regulations for laser products on August 2,1976. Compliance is mandatory for products marketed in the United States. The label shown below indicates compliance with the CDRH regulations and must be attached to laser products marketed in the United States.
Epson EPL-N2000 FEATURES
The EPSON EPL-N2000 is a non-impact page printer that combines a semi-conductor laser with electrophotographic technology. The main features are:
- Paper feed up to 1150 sheets (for A4 or letter-size paper):
- Standard: 150 sheets for MP (multipurpose) tray
- 500 sheets for standard lower paper cassette
- Optional: 500 sheets for 500-sheet lower paper cassette unit
- High print speed: 20 ppm in single-sided print mode for A4 or letter-size paper
- Integrated imaging cartridge: Provides long cartridge life (10,000 sheets) and easy user maintenance.
- Optional duplex print
- Ozone Printing process creates no ozone gas
- High capacity output tray: Face-down exit tray holds up to 500 sheets
- 2 optional paper cassettes for the lower paper cassettes unit: 500-sheet cassette for A4 or letter-size paper 250-sheet universal cassette (available for up to A3-size paper)
- Power saving mode: Conforms to Energy Star program
Read More Epson EPL-N2000 Service Manual on PDF below