Wireless Network Setup Epson Stylus NX420
This section provides detailed instructions for setting up your printer on a wireless network.
If you’re having trouble setting up your wireless printer, see “Network Problems” on
- If this is the first time that you’re installing the printer, follow the steps in “Installing for the First Time” below.
- If your printer is already on your wireless network and you need to set up
additional computers to print to the printer, see “Setting up Additional Computers” on page 14.
Installing for the First Time
Before you begin, make sure that you have the following information ready and write it in the space provided below:
- Network name (SSID): _________________________________________
- Network password: ____________________________________________
If your network password contains uppercase (ABC) or lowercase (abc) letters, be sure to note it correctly.
If you don’t know your network name (SSID) or network password, contact the person
who set up your wireless network.
- Insert the printer software CD.
- Windows® 7 and Windows Vista®: If you see the AutoPlay window, click Run Setup.exe. When you see the User Account Control screen, click Yes or Continue. Windows XP: When you see the Software Installation screen, continue with
- step 3. Mac OS® X: Double-click the Epson icon.
Read More Epson Stylus NX420 Series Manual on PDF Below