LUX LHP-750 Installation Instructions Manual
LUX LHP-750 Spesification
Temperature Range: 50°F to 90°F (10°C to 32°C)
Differential: Stage 1 Heat - 1¼ °F
Stage 2 Heat - 1 °F
Cooling - 1½ °F
Switch Rating: 24 volts AC (30 VAC max.)
Stage 1 Heat - 0.2 to 1.2 Amps
Stage 2 Heat - 0.1 to 1.2 Amps
Cooling - 0.2 to 1.0 Amps
Switch Action: Sealed Mercury Switches
Stage 1 Heat & Cool - SPOT
Stage 2 Heat - SPST
Anticipator Rating: Stage 1 Heat - 24 volts AC fixed
Stage 2 Heat - 0.1 to 1.2 Amps adjustable
Cooling - 24 Volts AC fixed
LUX LHP-750 Installation
Selecting Thermostat Location
The proper location of the room thermostat is most important to insure that it will provide a comfortable home temperature. Observe the following general rules when selecting a location:
- Locate it about 5 ft. above the floor with a free flow of air.
- Install it on a partitioning wall, not on an outside wall.
- Never expose it to direct light or radiation from lamps, sun, fireplaces etc.
- Avoid locations close to doors that lead outside, windows or adjoining outside walls.
- Avoid locations close to radiators, warm air registers, or in the direct path of heat from them or lack of air circulation such as behind doors or in alcoves.
- Make sure there are no pipes or duct work in that part of the wall chosen for the thermostat location.
- Never locate it in a living room that is warmer or cooler than the rest of the home, such as a kitchen or hallway or on the opposite side of the wall of a cold or unused room.
- The living or dining room is normally a good location, provided there is no cooking range or refrigerator on the opposite side of the wall.
- If replacing an existing thermostat, be sure to label the wires before they are removed. This will help with the installation of the new control.
- Remove the cover of the new thermostat by carefully pulling outwards from each corner until it snaps free.
- Carefully remove and discard any packing which protects the thermometer and the mercury switches during shipment.
- If a new location is chosen or if this is a new installation, first run new thermostat cable to the location chosen. All wiring must meet with all applicable local and national electrical codes.
- Check heat pump wiring diagrams for the required number of wires. Use color coded thermostat wire for ease of installation.
Attaching Thermostat Wire
- Pull about 4 inches of thermostat wire through the wall opening and lead through the round opening above the terminal block.
- Strip wires ¼ inch.
- Loosen screws on terminal block but do not remove.
- Place leads into the appropriate holes on the terminal block as designated on the circuit board and tighten the screws securely. (Refer to the wiring diagrams if needed for the appropriate wire location.)
- Push the excess wire Into the wall and plug up the hole to prevent drafts from affecting the thermostat operation.
Attaching Thermostat to The Wall
- Attach the thermostat directly to the wall with the screws and wall anchors provided using the two elongated holes at the top of the thermostat.
- Level the thermostat. Use a level placed on top of the thermostat for best results. Minor adjustments can be made using the elongated holes. Securely tighten the mounting screws.
IMPORTANT This thermostat was calibrated at true level. Any inaccuracy in level will cause a control point deviation. Care must be taken to mount the thermostat in a true level position.
LUX LHP-750 Wiring Diagram
Readmore and Download LUX LHP-750 Installation Instructions Manual
|Title||: LUX LHP-750 Installation Instructions Manual|
|Pages||: 1 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|