Trane XL602 Thermostat Manual - Congratulations on the purchase of your new Comfort Control. It has been designed to give you many years of reliable service and easy-to-use, push-button climate control. Trane XL602 Thermostat Manual Explain about Spesification, Feature and Function, Installatiom, and Troubleshooting when trane thermostat blank screen, trane thermostat blank screen no batteries.
Trane TCONT600AF11MA/TCONT602AF22MA Programmable Comfort Control Manual
Your new Comfort Control is pre-programmed and ready to go. All you have to do is set the time and day. Then check the settings below and change if needed:
- Set time and day (required for proper operation)
- Select fan setting (Auto/On): Preset to Auto
- Select system setting (Heat/Cool): Preset to Heat
- Program schedules: Preset to energy-saving levels while you’re at work or asleep (assumes you wake at
- am, leave at 8 am, return at 6 pm and go to bed at 10 pm)
About your new TCONT600AF11MA/TCONT602AF22MA Comfort Control
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Comfort Control. It has been designed to give you many years of reliable service and easy-to-use, push-button climate control.
Trane XL602 Table of Contents
- About your new Comfort Control
- Control features
- Programming at a glance
- Quick reference to controls
- Quick reference to display
- Programming & Operation
- Set time and day
- Select fan setting (auto/on)
- Select system setting (heat/cool)
- Using program schedules
- Program schedule overrides
- Auto-changeover (heat/cool)
- Compressor protection
- Adaptive Intelligent RecoveryTM
- Battery replacement
- In case of difficulty
- Customer assistance
- Accessories/replacement parts
- Limited Warranty
Trane XL602 Features
- Separately programmable weekday/weekend schedules.
- One-touch temp control overrides program schedule at any time.
- EnergyStar® compliant to greatly reduce your heating/cooling expenses.
- Large, clear, backlit display is easy to read — even in the dark.
- Displays both room temperature and temperature setting.
- Removable battery holder for fast, easy replacement.
- Built-in compressor protection.
Trane XL602 Set the time and day
- Press the SET CLOCK/DAY/SCHEDULE button, then press s or t to set the clock time.
- Press the SET DAY button, then press s or t to select the day of the week.
- Press DONE to save & exit.
Note: If the SET CLOCK/DAY/SCHEDULE option is not displayed, press DONE or RUN SCHEDULE.
Note: If the display flashes Set Clock, the thermostat will follow your settings for the weekday “Wake” time period until you reset the time and day.
Trane XL602 Select the fan setting
Press the FAN button to select Auto or On. In “Auto” mode (the most commonly used setting), the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on. If set to “On,” the fan runs continuously. Use this setting for improved air circulation, or for more efficient air cleaning.
Trane XL602 Select the system setting
Press the SYSTEM button to select:
- Heat: Controls only the heating system.
- Cool: Controls only the cooling system.
- Off: Heating and cooling systems are off.
- Auto: Automatically selects heating or cooling depending on the indoor temperature.
- Em Heat (only for heat pumps with auxiliary heat): Controls Emergency Heat. Compressor is locked out.
Save money by setting program schedules
It’s easy to program your system for maximum energy savings. You can program four time periods each day, with different settings for weekdays and weekends.
- Set to the time you awaken and the temperature you want during the morning, until you leave for the day.
- Set to the time you leave home and the temperature you want while you are away (usually an energy-saving level).
- Set to the time you return home and the temperature you want during the evening, until bedtime.
- Set to the time you go to bed and the temperature you want over- night (usually an energy-saving level).
EnergyStar® settings for maximum cost savings
This Comfort Control is pre-set to use EnergyStar® program settings. We recommend these settings, since they can reduce your heating/cooling expenses by as much as 33%. (See next page to adjust times and temperatures of each time period.)
To adjust program schedules
- Press SET CLOCK/DAY/SCHEDULE, then SET SCHEDULE.
- Press UP or Down to set your weekday Wake time (Mon–Fri), then press NEXT.
- Press UP or Down to set the temperature for this time period, then press NEXT.
- Set time and temperature for the next time period (Leave). Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each weekday time period.
- Press NEXT to set weekend time periods (Sat- Sun), then press DONE to save & exit. Note: Make sure the Comfort Control is set to the system you want to program (Heat or Cool).
Note: You can press CANCEL PERIOD to eliminate unwanted time periods (except Wake).
Readmore and Download Trane XL602 Thermostat Manual
|Title||: Trane XL602 Thermostat Manual|
|Pages||: 32 Pages|
|File Size||: 1.2 MB|