Trane Z WAVE TZEMT400AB32MAA Thermostat Manual Explain about Spesification, Feature and Function, Installatiom, and Troubleshooting when trane thermostat blank screen, trane thermostat blank screen no batteries. To use the remote features of this thermostat, a Schlage LiNKTM account is required. Schlage LiNK™ online setup requires broadband internet service and router with available port.
Trane Z WAVE TZEMT400AB32MAA User Manual
Trane Z WAVE TZEMT400AB32MAA Feature
The Trane Thermostat is compatible with single and multistage forced air systems, including:
- Gas furnace systems
- Oil furnace systems
- Electric furnace systems
- Heat pump systems
- Air conditioning systems
The Trane Thermostat may be compatible with some other system
- Boiler systems
- Geothermal systems
- Multi-zoned systems
The Trane Thermostat is not compatible with the following system types:
- Radiant floor systems
- Wall heating systems
Also, the Trane Thermostat is not compatible with dual fuel systems (gas furnace & heat pump combined) without adding a special kit. See Note below.
Note about dual fuel systems: This thermostat is not compatible with dual fuel systems (heating system with both heat pump and gas furnace), unless the system is controlled with a dual fuel accessory relay kit. If you are unsure whether your dual fuel system is controlled with this accessory or if you need a dual fuel kit, please contact a qualified heating and cooling contractor.
Trane Z WAVE TZEMT400AB32MAA Installation and Wiring
- Voltage hazard. Can cause electrical shock or equipment damage. Disconnect power to heating and cooling equipment before beginning installation.
- Remove the existing thermostat cover from the wall plate. Leave wires attached. Consult instructions that came with existing thermostat as needed.
- Determine if your system has a 24 VAC common wire which is required to power the thermostat.
• If your system is a heat pump, skip to step 4.
a. If your existing thermostat has a terminal named C, COM, X, or B with a wire connected to it, skip to step 4.
b. If your thermostat does not have that terminal, or does not have a wire connected to it, go to step 3a.
- Connect a 24 VAC common wire to power the thermostat.
- Label the wires on your existing thermostat to match terminal names.
Do not use wire colors to chose labels. The terminal name is what is important.
- Locate the wiring labels located in the box with the new thermostat.
- Look at where each wire is connected to the existing thermostat and find the letter shown next to that wire terminal.
- Peel off the matching label and wrap it around each corresponding wire. Important Notes:
- If you have a short jumper wire between two terminals, remove the jumper and do not label it. This jumper wire is not required on the new thermostat.
- If you had to connect a new 24 VAC common wire in step 3a, you will use the “C” label on that wire.
- If you have a W terminal, use the W1/W label on that wire.
- If your thermostat has any terminals with names that do not match any on the label, write down the terminal names and wire colors for later reference.
- Remove existing wall plate.
Note: During this process, make sure that the wires do not pull back into wall opening.
- Detach all wires from wall plate.
- Remove all screws attaching the wall plate to the wall and remove wall plate.
- Identify your System Type from the list below.
You will need to check your wire labels to help identify the system type.
Readmore and Download Trane Z WAVE TZEMT400AB32MAA User Manual
|Title||: Trane Z WAVE TZEMT400AB32MAA User Manual|
|Pages||: 12 Pages|
|File Size||: 2 MB|