Trane XT300C, XT302C Deluxe Programmable Heat-Cool Thermostats
Trane XT300C, XT302C Deluxe Table of Content
- CUSTOMIZING YOUR THERMOSTAT
- Program Options Set-Up by Your Trane Dealer
- GETTING AROUND THE KEYBOARD
- FEATURES YOUÕLL WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT
- Comfort-R Comfort Enhancement System
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery Control
- The Optimum Comfort and Energy Savings Solution
- NEAT STUFF YOUÕLL BE USING OFTEN
- Setting Temporary Temperatures
- Changing Temperature Setting Until the Next Schedule Period
- Changing Temperature Setting Indefinitely
- Vacation Mode
- Information Key
- Displaying Outdoor Temperature
- Displaying Current Settings
- Filter Indication
- Setting or Resetting Filter Indication Timer
- PROGRAMMING YOUR THERMOSTAT
- Setting Current Day and Time
- Setting System and Fan
- Set System
- Set Fan
- 7-Day Program and Operation
- 7-Day Preprogrammed Schedule
- Customizing Your Own 7-Day Schedule
- Programming the First Day
- Copying a Day
- Clearing Schedule Period
- 24-Hour Program and Operation
- 24-Hour Preprogrammed Schedule
- Customizing Your Own 24-Hour Schedule
- Programming Your 24-Hour Schedule
- Constant Temperature Setpoint Programming
- Setting Temperature and Fan Operation
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE
CUSTOMIZING YOUR THERMOSTAT
Program Options Set-Up by Your Trane Dealer
Your Trane dealer has programmed your thermostat using the options checked below. For example, your thermostat displays temperatures in degrees Fahrenheit if the checkbox next to Fahrenheit (°F) is checked. Contact your Trane dealer to reprogram any of the options listed.
NOTE: If no options are checked, those listed in the first column are the factory settings on your thermostat. Refer to the Definitions section for a description and comparison of Adaptive Intelligent Recoveryª Control (a Honeywell trademark) to Conventional recovery
Trane XT300C, XT302C Program Se Up
NOTE: The XT300C, XT302C thermostats are manufactured for the Trane Company by Honeywell Inc. Specific
features are unique to Trane and are only available on Trane models.
GETTING AROUND THE KEYBOARD
The keyboard is located behind the thermostat cover. Three frequently used keys are located next to the display (Increase temperature setting, Decrease temperature setting, and Information key). The thermostat displays important information such as day, time, schedule period, temperature, filter indicator, system and fan operation.
Trane XT300C, XT302C FEATURES
- Worry-free programming.
- Comfort-R Comfort Enhancement ProcessÑa unique Trane feature.
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery Control for comfort and energy savings.
- Wake, Leave, Return and Sleep at the comfort level you select.
- Customize the program scheduleÑprogram your own schedule to fit your needs.
- Continuous comfort and energy savingsÑbadjust the schedule as often as you like.
- Temporary schedule overrideÑset thebthermostat higher or lower for the currentbprogram schedule.
- Vacation mode (1 to 255 days) for addedbcomfort and energy savings. Set thebtemperature higher or lower for energy savingsbwhile on vacation. At the same time, set thebcomfort level you want when you return.
- Permanent schedule overrideÑset thebthermostat higher or lower indefinitely.
- Set the filter indicator (0, 7, 14, 21, 30, 45, 60,b90, 120, 180, 270, or 360 days) to remind you tobchange the filter.
- Information at the press of a buttonÑuse thebInformation Key to find out the outdoorbtemperature (optional accessory), the currentbsetpoints, or the filter status.
- No batteries neededÑyour thermostat retainsbthe schedule for the life of the product. Youbnever have to reprogram the schedule evenbafter a power outage. (The day and time maybneed to be reset after an extended powerboutage.)
- Set or reset the day and time as neededÑyoubcan even set Daylight Savings Time.
Trane XT300C, XT302C Set Up
Setting Temporary Temperatures
If your thermostat is set for 7-Day or 24-Hour Operation, you can override the current schedule period and change the temperature setting until the next schedule period, or change the temperature setting while you are on vacation. You can also change the temperature setting indefinitely. Changing Temperature Setting Until the Next Schedule Period
NOTE: This feature does not apply to Constant Temperature Setpoint Programming.
Readmore and Download Trane XT300C, XT302C Manuals
|Title||: Trane XT300C, XT302C Manuals|
|Pages||: 68 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|