Trane Electronic Thermostats TAYSTAT 370, 371, 380 Owners Guide
Trane Electronic Thermostats TAYSTAT 370, 371, 380 FEATURES
The Trane Co. sells comfort systems. Comfort is achieved through matching the correct equipment and controls. This thermostat is designed to provide the maximum comfort for your needs. Some of the basic offerings are:
- Simple and easy to use. The UP and Down keys make it easy for you to change your temperature setting.
- Large digital display. You can easily read the current room temperature at a glance.
- No need for batteries. Batteries are not required because your temperature settings are held permanently in memory.
Trane Electronic Thermostats TAYSTAT 370, 371, 380 SETTINGS
Setting SYSTEM and FAN Switches
System and fan settings are controlled by using SYSTEM and FAN switches located on the bottom of the thermostat case.
Note: When the TAYSTAT 380 is used with two-stage heating equipment, there is an air flow change when the stage change occurs.
First set the SYSTEM switch:
- Cool: Normal setting for months when your home needs cooling (air conditioning). Digital display shows a snowflake when cooling is on.
- Off: Both heating and cooling are off.
- Heat: Normal setting for months when your home needs heating. Digital display shows a flame when heating is on.
Then set the FAN switch:
- Auto: Normal setting for most homes. Some systems may delay the fan turning on and off with the equipment.
- On: The fan runs continuously. Use for improved air circulation and air quality
Trane Electronic Thermostats TAYSTAT 370, 371, 38 Displaying Temperature Setting
NOTE: Your temperature setting can be set anywhere from 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C). The temperature setting and the room temperature display separately.
The Down indicator points to Set when the temperature setting displays, and to Room when the room temperature displays. The thermostat displays room temperature unless UP or Down is pressed.
- To display the temperature setting on the digital display, press either the UP or Down key once.
Trane Electronic Thermostats TAYSTAT 370, 371, 38 Changing Temperature Setting
- To lower the temperature setting, press the Down key. When in the heating mode, lowering the temperature at night or during the day can lower your energy costs.
- To raise the temperature setting, press the UP key. When in the cooling mode, raising the temperature before you leave for work or school also lowers your energy costs.
Trane Electronic Thermostats TAYSTAT 370, 371, 38 Troubleshooting
Cooling will not
|Check that the SYSTEM switch on
the thermostat is set to Heat
Check if the circuit breaker is
tripped—reset the circuit
Check if the fuse is blown—
replace the fuse.
Check for air movement at the
Check power to the heating or
setting is too
warm or cool.
|Adjust the temperature by
pressing either the UP or Down key.
Readmore and Download Trane Electronic Thermostats TAYSTAT 370, 371, 380 Owners Guide
|Title||: Trane Electronic Thermostats TAYSTAT 370, 371, 380 Owners Guide|
|Pages||: 12 Pages|
|File Size||: 1 MB|